Traditional Scoreboards Available:
- Easily portable – weighs only 10kgs.
- Clear numbering visible up to 250m.
- Features: wickets, score, overs bowled and target.
- Dimensions: 1 sq metre
Senior Extended Scorebox
This item is the largest in our standard range. It can be clad in either attractive cedarwood or exterior grade plywood with 2-scorer hatch placed centrally or offset. The score fascia is painted matt black externally and the interior is decorated in white gloss. Telegraph numbers are operated from inside.
Stuart Canvas Products also offers a number of variants to the Senior Extended Scorebox:
- Senior Scorebox – as Senior Extended but with one scorer hatch
- Junior – shows ‘Total’, ‘Wkts’, ‘Last Man’, ‘Overs’, ‘Home/Visitors’, with a one-scorer hatch
- Junior Extended – as Junior but with one scorer hatch
The Folding Portascore is a sturdy timber scoreboard designed to fold to fit in most cars. The 7” x 5” telegraph numbers show ‘Total’, ‘Wkts’, ‘Overs’ and ‘Last Inns’. It measures 965 mm x 940 mm x 37.5 mm when open and 965 mm x 470 mm x 76 mm when closed. It is available with or without the stand.
Made from birch faced exterior plywood and painted matt black. The Standard Traditional Scoreboards comes complete with telegraph numbers and white vinyl lettering.
This model shows ‘Total’, ‘Wkts’, ‘Overs’ and ‘Last Inns’ and is 1.370 m wide x 1.525 m high. It is also available with or without the stand.